[PD] Pd Manual

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Aug 12 19:58:49 CEST 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> somewhere on my todo list is the task of committing a patch to miller,
> that truely randomizes the execution order where it is not made
> explicit. probably he won't include it (and it will break the example
> about execution-matters), though.

"If" this were accepted, in the future... then people would come to rely
on that as being a randomiser for execution order, and so will be used
wherever people want execution order to be randomised. Therefore, the
correct way to get rid of the reliance on the builtin ordering, is to have
Pd read their minds and do the opposite of what the user wants it to do.