[PD] how to find [r $-0_anyname]

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Aug 12 20:00:32 CEST 2009

The version is the problem. The new windows version seems to have a bug with
"find" in general. I posted that in another thread. And any older version
(0.40.3 or 0.41.4) can't find it. So I guess I'll have to wait until the
latest windows version will get fixed. I posted a bug report already.
I was just hoping there was a possibility in older versions until the new
one gets fixed.
Ingo