[PD] Easiest way to connect a wiimote to pd on windows

benjah at free.fr benjah at free.fr
Fri Aug 14 02:25:48 CEST 2009

hello,

a friend of mine (cc) wrote an abstraction for windows : 4 wiimotes > GlovePie >
OSC > Pd, it was working quite well as far as I know, don't hesitate to mail him
for + infos if needed
http://yamatierea.org/papatchs/#4wii2osc
http://ressources.levillagenumerique.org/index.php/Quelques_infos...

+ a few notes for ubuntu hardy, worked with older CWiid
http://ressources.levillagenumerique.org/index.php/Conseils%2C_HowTo%2C_FAQ_sur_Interaction_temps_r%C3%A9el#Installer_la_wiimote_avec_Pure_Data_.26_ubuntu_.28feisty.29

a+
benjamin