[PD] Easiest way to connect a wiimote to pd on windows

Luiz Naveda lab.naveda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:10:37 CEST 2009

Hey Prashant!

People need you here at PD community !

It would be nice to have a wiiSense working in both Win and Mac.

All the best

Luiz

p.s. Do you still need that letter?

Luiz Naveda
- PhD researcher
http://www.ipem.ugent.be/samba
Director SysMus09
http://www.ipem.ugent.be/sysmus09

IPEM - Institute for Psychoacoustics and Electronic Music
Ghent University
Office: + 32 9 264 4127
Blandijnberg 2
Ghent, B-9000