[PD] Easiest way to connect a wiimote to pd on windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Aug 14 17:54:57 CEST 2009

There is aka.wiiremote for Mac.  It works, but is perhaps rough.  I
think some other people have polished aka.wiiremote for Max so it
could be a day's project to include those improvements and add a bit
of polish to the Pd port, and it would work nicely.

But if you really want to work with Pd+wiiremotes, the Linux wiimote
object is probably the way to go.

.hc