[PD] motionblur ubuntu jaunty 9.04

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Aug 14 21:02:42 CEST 2009

Thanks Jack,
as IOhannes confirmed it is probably a driver problem (anyway i don't think
i can make faster my pacth with [pix_snap] and family since they will eat my
cpu.., i prefer to manage this driver issue).

@IOhannes

gfx card:
VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc M56P [Radeon Mobility X1600]

driver:
xserver-xorg-video-ati 1:6.12.1-0ubuntu2
xserver-xorg-video-radeon 1:6.12.1-0ubuntu2

i suggest using the latest (urgh) proprietary drivers to get decent openGL
performance...

yes, keep on looking i found out the same suggestion in other forums.
ok, i'll try to install that right away .. (i was afraid to hear it) :P

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Multimedia Artist, Live Performer - Roma, IT

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net