[PD] Easiest way to connect a wiimote to pd on windows

Damien Henry dh at dh7.net
Sat Aug 15 00:13:13 CEST 2009

Hi Hans, Thanks for the link.

I finaly manage to make it work:

1)Install blueSoleil v6
2)run it and connect the wiimote, plus activate the "HID" service.
2)install glovePie
3)Create a small glovePie script with for instance this line.
sendOsc("localhost",57001,"/wiimote",RemoveUnits(Wiimote.RawAccX)/10,
RemoveUnits(Wiimote.RawAccY)/10,RemoveUnits(Wiimote.RawAccZ)/10,Wiimote.A,Wiimote.B,Wiimote.Up
,Wiimote.Down  ,Wiimote.Left , Wiimote.Right,Wiimote.Minus,Wiimote.Plus)
4) then a simple patch with dumpOSC and that it !

Simple ? hum hum, if somebody manage to make wiisense working i'm still
interested :-)

Cheers,
Damien.