[PD] [PD-dev] puredata/gridflow/webcam driver=which are supported?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sat Aug 15 19:10:28 CEST 2009

Personally, i use the bridge between GEM and Gridflow for camera because
[#camera] crash Pd when i select device #0. (Ubuntu 9.04 with GF 0.9.5
compiled on Aug 3 2009).
And it works fine !
However (and i don't know why) the examples 'frequency_mask',
'nervous_video' and 'videodev_effects' in GF example crash Pd too when i
open them.
Do you know why ?
++

Jack