[PD] [PD-dev] puredata/gridflow/webcam driver=which are supported?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Aug 15 21:00:33 CEST 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, sisil mehta wrote:

> [Switching to Thread 0xb7e5c8d0 (LWP 9989)]
> 0xb7bbd2eb in handle_braces (ac=1, av=0xbfea9b98) at gridflow.c.fcs:766
> 766                const char *s = av[i].a_symbol->s_name;
> Current language:  auto; currently c++
> (gdb) Quit

You have to use the «where» command to actually get the backtrace. for
example, this line's error is probably caused because an invalid message
was being processed, but it doesn't show where the invalid message came
from, so I can't tell why it could be invalid. The «where» command usually
is able to tell the caller of this function, and the caller of the caller,
and so on.