[PD] [PD-dev] puredata/gridflow/webcam driver=which are supported?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 16 02:25:23 CEST 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, sisil mehta wrote:

> ok, so i used the where command and also the backtrace full command. I've
> attached 2 files , one for each command.

It has to be that the attribute "name" or the attribute "colorspace" gets
replaced by garbage that isn't a valid symbol, and when trying to send
that symbol, the first object that tries to do something with that
broken-symbol will die.

It would be nice to know which attribute causes the problem... but I can't
find anything relevant related to either attribute.

I did just find a buffer overflow that could possibly cause the same
problem, but it's incredibly unlikely that this is it. I fixed it. You can
do "svn update; make" if you want to confirm that this is not the bugfix
we're after.