[PD] gridflow: logitech e2500 working in ekiga but not with gridflow?!!!(i used libv4l)

sisil mehta sisilmet2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:16:32 CEST 2009

Hey,
I've only loaded the gridflow library in the beginninng....no other libs.

on the other thread by me discussing the crashing problem, i had updated the
GF from svn as mathieu suggested, and it still crashed. i again ran the
where and backtrace full commands and attached the new results in that
thread.

Sisil.