[PD] Firewire 800 camera for GEM

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 05:15:41 CEST 2009

> jaime, I was thinking about this camera....

well, the thing is that it is a really cheap camera to try out, it works
almost immediately (at least in linux and in osx up to 30fps (although there
seems to be some patching to the macam driver to do more...))... I would
just get it and try it. the worst thing that could happen is that you have
an extra - kind of interesting - cheap webcam.

> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Jaime Oliver<jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > why not usb2? I am using the playsation 3 camera with great results and
> its
> > about 30$
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Jack <jack at rybn.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanx for the info Chris. Do you know a 'good' FW400 camera with price <
> >> 200 euros for this job ?
> >> ++
> >>
> >> Jack

> > --