[PD] GEM curve3d

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Mon Aug 17 12:08:30 CEST 2009

hello

unfortunatly i am just a patcher and not a programmer. so i am not able to
help in that case.

to have it would give a lot of possibilitys, like exporting models out of
3dsMax or blender, but still having access to the points of the model and
not beeing as fixed as with the .obj model.

it would be possible to change the shape.

best regards
der.brandt