[PD] "Find" Application Error - PD 0.42.5-extended-20090803 (Windows XP)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 17 16:33:34 CEST 2009

Thanks for the bug report.  Please file more bug reports as you find
them, then we can get the 0.42.5 version of Pd-extended released
sooner rather than later.

.hc

On Aug 17, 2009, at 5:16 AM, Ingo Scherzinger wrote:

> Thank you for fixing this “find” problem on Windows. I just
> downloaded the latest version from August 16th and it’s causing no
> more problems!
> Ingo

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson