[PD] webcam in GEM on eeepc

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Aug 18 16:18:01 CEST 2009

hello,
eeepc cam is a V4L2 device. i think there is no (yet) officiel Gem release with V4L2 suport. you can check this when creating a pix_video object : it should print V4L and V4L2...

current development version works fine. so you should use the svn to download Gem latest source code, and compile it yourself.

you can also ask Iohannes to make release more often ;-)

Cyrille