[PD] [PD-announce] metastudio 3 CRITICAL update

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 18:06:23 CEST 2009

Hi Phil,

Apologies for not being clearer. svf_fl~ is an abstraction within the metastudio package, just a wrapped graph-on-parent version of svf~ with a GUI but not an external in its own right. The reason I made this point is that I was using bsaylor/svf~ in the metastudio previously, which is a different external and causes PD to crash.

So don't panic, and carry on as before :> But please feel free to check out the metstudio at http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata

Ed