[PD] Hot inlet position

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 20 18:29:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Miller Puckette wrote:

> mine shouldn't be more than a reference point.

Whether you enjoy it or not, it's taken as quite a reference.

> Max and Pd are based on many design principles that are far from
> universally shared

Don't worry, my rebuttals wouldn't be any more universally shared than
that (on average). Also, I'm definitely not representing any
computer-science department or ideology, even though computer-science
itself is a lot bigger than any set of dogmas coming from it.