[PD] Hot inlet position

Gabriel Vinazza gabevinardi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:51:09 CEST 2009

Ohh, it looks like there are some deep issues here to think of.

Good that we can discuss our ideas.  There are some interesting points
that were presented, such as knowledge, science, and sure other things
that doesn't have a direct conection with my view of art; they are
mostly their enemies.  It's not the case of Pd due that its goal, as
Miller presents it, is to give all the possible freedom to the artist.

I put "As an artist" at the beginning of my second sentence.  I'm very
sad (but not surprised) to see that it is a concept that still
overwhelms some people.

Once more, as an artist, I know that the freedom is on my mind... so I
can make music even with a spoon.  I just wanted to say that Pd is a
beatiful spoon.