[PD] Hot inlet position

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 20 22:17:15 CEST 2009

Hi Gabriel,

Projects need excellent criticism; they become moribund without it.
Matju's understanding of Pd is deep and broad, and he's not just making
noise -- the things of which he speaks are always interesting to me,
because they give insight into the inner workings of Pd.

It's easy to hear hostility in this text medium, when in reality it's
probably just passion.

Phil