[PD] Hot inlet position

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 20 22:55:58 CEST 2009

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Gabriel Vinazza wrote:

> I don't think Pd is an instrument, not in the sense you seem to
> understand something is it.

I'm sorry for not understanding you. I'd rather not anger you. Whatever
one says, there's always a chance for misunderstanding, and doubly so in
this kind of thread.

> spiting those horrible arguments to people that have more noble
> objectives.

I don't know much about your objectives. You simply appeared as a person
talking about a spoon, and I wondered...

> You can hear yourself now, I won't reply.

I accept your decision.