[PD] call for translations for new Pd GUI

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 00:30:59 CEST 2009

2009/8/21 Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>

>  It's like, if a box is labeled "Emergency Survival Kit" the instructions
>> should not tell people to look for the box called "Vészhelyzeti Túlélÿÿ
>> Csomag" as they might never find it 8-) It has nothing to do with the
>> American Empire! ;o)
>>

> No, it has to do with both the Catch-22 and the American Empire.
>
> It's a deadlock you won't get out of until you handle both halves of the
> problem at the same time. You can't run your patch either, if you rename a
> receive-symbol but don't rename the corresponding send-symbol at once ;)
> it's a fact of life.

I think i got you, yet it's still not a catch-22 nor a deadlock for me but a
choice that had to be made at the moment and which can openly changed
anytime in the future. Now, i'm a guy who never liked "hungarianized"
development environments. For that one, i'd rather commit ritual suicide
than using hungarian function names in Excel ;o)

--
Muranyi Andras