[PD] Call for expository/teaching projects for potential cultural schedule after april 2010 near Barcelona

donotreply donotreplytothissendermailbox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:16:06 CEST 2009

And now, following some advices, in plain text and making explicit the
contact info (Sorry for the repetition). I will change my mail address
at the list options so it gets less confusing. Thanks for making me see
the problem.

There is the aim (wright now it is only the aim) of setting a cultural
offer near Barcelona on the year 2010. The project would begin after
April 2010 and I am submiting in three or four weeks from now a
tentative year schedule in order to get a cultural manager assistant job.
The offer will be mostly art related, traditional and contemporary.
I really would like to suggest for that schedule regular Puredata
related events, such as workshops (from basic to advanced) and
multimedia shows (music/video performances, interactive installations,
tech art, etc.).
In order to do so I would really apreciate that those interested in
participate send me:
-descriptive data about what they would like to participate with
(including time needs and other requirements).
-links to online CV and portfolios to ilustrate the offer (those links
will go along the schedule).
-data about time availability (meaning when you would not be able to do
it and when it would be better for you)

Please understand that this will be an offer subjected to further
decisions, maybe even not under my own responsability.
You can contact me at

donotreplytothissendermailbox at gmail.com

or at

fgadea at gmail.com