[PD] "audio I/O stuck... closing audio" error message

Yu Lao noise.now at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:24:20 CEST 2009

Sorry my mail software doesn't do "reply to all" automatically.

(1) My mistake, there is a terminal command that initializes the card. Once
this is done, the audio hardware works correctly in connection with Jack. I
was able to test it now with the hydrogen drum machine.

HOWEVER Pd still generates the same error : The moment I select Jack as
audio device it appears in the Jack connection panel (and I can connect it)
but in the canvas of Pd prints the error message "audio I/O stuck... closing
audio". The rest is silence.

I'm short of ideas... I cannot understand what "audio I/O stuck" means.

Best
Jurgen