[PD] limiter questions

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Aug 26 10:10:32 CEST 2009

Hey Frank,

I was curious his reasons, but no value judgment implied ;-)

I figured either he wanted to stay Vanilla or he was experimenting with
building from low level objects as an exercise.

Actually it's past time that I take a spin through rj-library just to
see how things are handled with only vanilla. If only there was time...
sigh....

Does the rj-lib limiter do everything in audio domain, or does it also
use [env~]?

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::