[PD] Gem on :0.1

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Aug 26 15:24:03 CEST 2009

hello Miha,

the most simple would be to start nvidia-settings and configure your X server to use your 2 screen (twinview).
so KDE would use both screen. then Gem would be able to create a window without any problem.

otherwise, you can try sending a border 0 message before creating the window on your 2nd X server... (don't know if it will change somthing).

hope that help
Cyrille