[PD] pd 0.43 branch with the new GUI code

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 26 17:47:57 CEST 2009

Yeah, I think the 'install' targets in either the old src/configure.in
build system or the new autogen.sh/configure.ac build system have not
been dealt with.

I'm pretty happy with the new build system, but it depends on libtool,
which is kind of a pain.  Ideally, it would not use libtool and would
be setup to work with MinGW, then I think we'd' have a winner for a
new build system.  If you want to work on that, please dive right it. :)

.hc