[PD] Bienal Internacional de Arquitetura

Ariane stolfi arianestolfi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:50:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

One of my advisors is aking for sugestions about artists, architects
and designers who works with interventions in the urban medium, to
perform or to make interventions in the International Biennial of
Arquitecture here in Brasil, that will be in the last tree months of
this year, here in São Paulo. He is particulary interested in Latin
American artists.

Its good to say that the exibition will happen in a modern Oscar
Niemeyer´s building, protected for historical reasons, so it´s not
alowed to make direct interventions on the building.

It seems that the event will have an enfasis on artistic experiments,
ant they are interested in audiovisual performances, interactive
instalations on buildings and things like that. If there´s someone
interested, or knows someone whose work might fit in a context of this
event, please send me an e-mail with info about the work, like a
portfolio or a website or something.

Thanks
Ariane