[PD] call for translations for new Pd GUI

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 26 21:05:13 CEST 2009

Yes, the English terms are the keys, don't change them.  A good editor
program should make that apparent, that one reason to use a PO editor
instead of a text editor.

Also, if you want the text to be the same as the english text, leave
the entry blank, and it'll do the right thing.

.hc

On Aug 26, 2009, at 1:52 PM, João Pais wrote:

> and for the terms that stay the same as in english, do I have to
> input them, or just let the space empty?

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I could have some time to work on this, the portugal portuguese
>>> version. what are the steps to take on a windows system?
>>
>> I haven't built it yet on Windows, but will soon.  But you don't
>> need to run it to make a translation.  I started a howto to outline
>> the process, please add to it anything that is relevant:
>>
>> http://puredata.info/dev/HowToTranslatePd

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams