[PD] add your patches to the Media menu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 26 22:07:45 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I am still looking for use cases for scriptlets for the new GUI, so
I've heard people request adding their own patches to the Media menu.
I whipped up a quick scriptlet that let's you do just that, just 5
lines of Tcl.  Its attached, and also checked into SVN into pd/
startup.  There are a couple others in there that are in the 'pd/
startup/disabled' folder, move them to 'pd/startup' to try them.