[PD] call for translations for new Pd GUI

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 27 00:12:32 CEST 2009

On Aug 26, 2009, at 6:04 PM, João Pais wrote:

> I isntalled the PO editor, it works quite well.

Which one?  It would be good to keep tabs on which ones work well.  I
didn't have very good luck with POedit, but I didn't try that hard.
gtranslator seemed nicer.  LocFactory Editor is good too, but non-free
and Mac OS X only.

> any tcl/tk guru here? doesn tcl/tk documentation exist in several
> languages? that might help a bit, right? (I looked briefly for
> something, but couldn't find much)

There are some people here who know enough Tcl.  But I don't think Tcl
knowledge is needed for any translations.  What's the question?

.hc