[PD] pd 0.43 branch with the new GUI code

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:43:01 CEST 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2009, at 5:14 PM, marius schebella wrote:
>
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> A complete rewrite of Pd's GUI is starting to be usable.  Miller has
>>> accepted the core of this code into his repo for 0.43.  Now we need
>>> to get the whole thing done!  There is now a branch for continuing
>>> off of Miller's initial 0.43 commit here:
>>> http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43
>>>

>> no configure??
>> marius.
>
> read the page a little closer: http://puredata.info/dev/PdGuiRewrite

i fail with the first line
svn co
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43
pd-gui-rewrite
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43'
svn: PROPFIND of '/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43': 302
Found (http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net)
hmmm...
grabed the tarball from the webpage, but compiling gives me errors, too.
marius.