[PD] add your patches to the Media menu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 27 06:15:33 CEST 2009

I added canvas_fill, but the rest require bigger modifications than
can go into this phase of the rewrite.  But Pd-extended will continue
to support them.

I've been messing with the 'option' command, it should let you do such
things, and more.  Check out pd/startup/disabled/gtklook.tcl.  If you
put it into pd/startup/gtklook.tcl, it will change the Properties
panels to be more "GTK like".

.hc

On Aug 26, 2009, at 8:56 PM, glerm soares wrote:

> Not directly related to this, but...
> Would be nice also have a menu for setting the colors of canvas,
> object, message, atoms, etc...
>
> ex:
>
>  set canvas_fill #bac08c;
>  set msg_cord #ffffff;
> set text_color #000000;
> set msg_box_fill #f8ef60;
> set box_outline #ffffff;
> set obj_box_fill #8faa80;
> set atom_box_fill #baaa80;
>
> and save this configs as "color templates"...
>

> abraço
> glerm

scarcity."        -John Gilmore