[PD] pd 0.43 branch with the new GUI code

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 27 16:31:19 CEST 2009

On Aug 27, 2009, at 7:16 AM, danomatika wrote:

> I just checked out the gui branch .. looking nice!  I like the right
> click menu with the categories.

That's Federico's pd/startup/object_db.tcl plugin.

> Is the new menu system making windows for each menu item as you move
> within it?  On Ubuntu + Compiz, each menu item comes flying into the
> screen, which can be a bit annoying if you're moving through the
> right click category layout ...

There is only one menubar now in the new implementation.  Previously,
each window had its own menubar.  I don't know what causes that menu
flying thing with Compiz.  I thought that moving to a single menubar
would fix it, but alas, no.

Any help getting to the bottom of that problem would be much
appreciated.

.hc

> ---
> Dan Wilcox
> danomatika.com
> robotcowboy.com

All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic