[PD] customizing the new Pd GUI, some examples

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Aug 28 03:06:35 CEST 2009

Hey Jeff,

What would this do that a screenshot wouldn't give you?  I guess you
are thinking automation?  You can already 'Print' a patch to a .ps
postscript document, it comes out kind of weird though.  It would
probably be possible as a plugin, but I haven't honestly looked.
Triggering the 'print' function programmatically wouldn't be hard.

Basically, now is the time to try ideas for plugins, because we can
still easily change the GUI code to make it easier to do things that
people want to do.

.hc