[PD] tabreceive~-help.pd (and tabplay~-help.pd)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Aug 28 03:11:33 CEST 2009

On Aug 27, 2009, at 8:54 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> Also:
> Could someone edit tabreceive~-help.pd so that it has an example (and
> maybe some hints on the context in which it is typically used)?

I've never used it so I can't help you there.

Good point.  Maybe:

"Play a table as an audio sample (non-transposing)"

or:

"Play a table as audio (non-transposing)"

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice,
it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith