[PD] pd~ for Max

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Aug 28 16:47:11 CEST 2009

I'm having trouble getting it to run - there is no INSTALL
instructions, but i guess
pd~.mxo lives in /Applications/Max5/Cycling\ '74/msp-externals/
and pd~.help lives in /Applications/Max5/Cycling\ '74/msp-help/
allthough the other files are called .maxhelp, not .help

i restarted Max and created a pd~ Object, it has no in or outlets but
i can open the Help from there, switch Audio on and Select the
Pd-0.42-5.app but nothing happens.

what am i doing wrong?