[PD] pd~ for Max

fred-ordi ordi at fredvoisin.com
Mon Aug 31 09:43:27 CEST 2009

yes, here same with Pd-0.42-5 and Max5 on OSX 10.5.8, not yet succeed in:
Max window tells nothing about something wrong ("pd~ version 0.2"
printed to Max window when instantiated) but the pd~ object in pd~.help
patcher appears with a dark foreground colorlike if the external is wrong...

Cheers,
Fred