[PD] can't view list of an array

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 31 21:19:16 CEST 2009

Hey Ariane,

Its a known bug in that version of Pd-extended.  Pd-vanilla does not
have it.  Its fixed in Pd-extended 0.42.5, but that build is still
pretty rough.  You can edit the pd.tk file in your Pd-extended.app,
its a simple, one line fix.

Basically, right-click on Pd-extended.app, chose Show Package
Contents.  In there, navigate to:
Contents -> Resources -> bin  and then open "pd.tk" in your favorite
text editor.  Then on line 3556, you'll see the text on the left of
the web page below, you want to change it to the text on the right.

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.42/pd/src/u_main.tk?r1=11861&r2=11860&pathrev=11861

.hc