[PD] ReRe: pd~ for Max

fred-ordi ordi at fredvoisin.com
Tue Sep 1 02:48:45 CEST 2009

so sorry, finally build succeed attached after hacking a bit Info.plist
from cycling exemple, just got warning "unused variable whom"
(xcode 3.0 osx 10.5.8 gcc4.0.1)
same as before :

I tryed with loading Max5 before and after loading Pd 0.42-5.
then started dsp in max5 than selecting Pd in pd~.help

If Pd loaded before got four times "pd~ version 0.2" in Max window,
and got only one Pd process loaded (since we can have many on linux)
If Pd load after, got only three time pd~ message in Max window,
and no Pd launched (grep Pd)

how can I help ?

fred