[PD] Ubuntu. PD, Pulseaudio problems

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Sep 4 12:46:52 CEST 2009

Hi,
i had similar problems on Jaunty and i solved everything with this tutorial:

it's pretty complete. On my machine every application uses now Pulseaudio
mixer, except Pd which makes happily use of Jack.
Starting qjackctl from terminal (before using pd) terminate automatically
Pulseaudio - avoiding *snd_pcm_open (output): Device or resource busy*.
Once you close jack Pulseaudio will be initialize again automatically when
another application ask for it.

hope this help..

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer - Roma, IT

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net