[PD] [pd REFERENCE] format [was: Re: Pd META: Author/Help Patch Authors]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Sep 5 11:46:00 CEST 2009

Hallo,
João Pais hat gesagt: // João Pais wrote:

> anyway, I downloaded a couple files, and saw no reference subatch. I
> downloaded rj_accum-help.pd and rj_senergy~-help.pd, and they were normal
> help patches. Which ones did you meant?

I was talking about the "rj" library of abstractions, which you can get here:
http://trac.rjdj.me/browser/trunk/rjlib/rj

or:
  svn co http://svn.rjdj.me/scenes/trunk/rjlib/

I'm currenty converting the help files in alphabetical order, so things like
a_onset, e_alias or e_bitcrusher are already in the new format.

> And btw, one thing I would do is to download the rjdj library to study.
> is there a place where the whole pack of files can be downloaded?

For that just grab the RjDj Composer pack: http://trac.rjdj.me/wiki/ComposersPack

Ciao
--
Frank