[PD] capture audio

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:09:59 CEST 2009

well, [adc~] to [tabwrite~] captures (on a bang to the tabwrite). for the length of a chunk change the size of the array you're writing to. (44100 is usually one second, dependent on sample rate). Check the help files for sampler techniques to keep playing that back, including one to take the audio down at the start and end of each loop.