[PD] [PD-ot] RSS feeds from puredata.info

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Sep 10 13:56:54 CEST 2009

Yep ! it works now.
Very nice job Iohannes and thanx again for your effort and for the last
release of GEM.
Just a last remark : i get the news in wrong order in Drupal because, i
think,  you "touched" the old feeds :) So Gem 0.92.0 released! is the
last news (you can see the last update of the news with something like
'3 hours 40 min ago'). Here is what i get :

pdcon09 papers
3 hours 26 min ago
papers presented at the pdcon09 available for download!
Categories: PureData/GEM
Pd-extended 0.41.4 released!
3 hours 26 min ago
Categories: PureData/GEM
new Pd book:loadbang - Programming Electronic Music in Pd
3 hours 26 min ago
Johannes Kreidler released his Pd-tutorial. He wrote the tutorial in the
last years with the help of a grant by the Music University of
Freiburg / Germany, is now online, in english and in german. It is also
available as a book (paperback) at Wolke Publishing House.
Categories: PureData/GEM
Pd 0.42-5 released
3 hours 27 min ago
Pd version 0.42-5 is ready