[PD] Problem with memory use

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Sep 11 14:41:52 CEST 2009

Very simple,
1st you load your pictures in the buffer at a certain place (the second
$1 in the message [open() with [pix_buffer]. You give a name and a size
for the buffer, here 'depot' and '10' (because you load 10 pictures).
2nd you use the pictures loaded with [pix_buffer_read]. You send a
number in the second inlet to reach the picture you want (so here a
number between 0 and 9 for the 10 pictures).
++

Jack