[PD] problem with pd-extended 0.41.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Sep 13 21:59:37 CEST 2009

There is lots of discussion in the archives on these topics.  Here's a
summary:

- building as one-class-per-file gives us some namespace functionality
to deal with nameclashes

- pd-extended aims to use a single format for all libraries

- the nightly build of Pd-vanilla + externals uses vanilla as the 'pd'
instead of 'pd-extended.

.hc