[PD] new GUI screenshots

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:14:06 CEST 2009

> > It looks so nice on the Mac...! ;o)
> > It's a pity it looks way less 21th Century here on Hardy...
>
> Well, at least Carmen's peak-meters made it into a mainstream branch.
> (I didn't actually check that they are the same, maybe they aren't...)

If you dislike vanilla appearance of Pd on Linux as much as I do, please try
the pd.tk file I sent out sometime last week on this list and report any
bugs. Hans has pointed a few that affect other platforms (this one was
designed to provide minimal changes while making GUI more 21st century and
without affecting Windows or OSX, apart from the few reported bugs) but
other than that it appears rock solid here. Bear in mind that it does
require tcl/tk 8.5 with antialiasing enabled.

Best wishes,

Ico