[PD] Help with patch needed: keyname/route + textfile/gem

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Sep 15 18:33:33 CEST 2009

> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:29:36 +0100
> From: James Dunn <james at 4thharmonic.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] Help with patch needed: keyname/route +
>

> 2) I've switched to the laptop for running this patch and the gem window
> is really buggy. it has no border and when the window is destroyed it
> leaves black patches behind. Is this a problem with gem or xorg / xserver?

mmm.. Probably. Have you tried to deactivate all "visual effects" from
"appereance preferences"?
which video card and distro you have?

Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer - Roma, IT

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net