[PD] OS X MIDI startup options

Maurice Leysens signedup at leysens.com
Mon Sep 21 20:28:42 CEST 2009

Unfortunately this does not appear to work. But i too can open a file
automatically that way.

I am aware that there are some tricks that have to be done in a normal
Mac MIDI program in order to connect to a specific device. Not all are
available at the time of start up. But if you create one using the IAC
feature of the 'Audio MIDI Setup' it does persist from boot to boot.
It is not thought a device like on Linux.

I would love to have a solution that does not require recompiling the
source!

thanks

.m