[PD] Percolate

rene beekman r at raakvlak.net
Sat Sep 26 08:14:43 CEST 2009

Jose,

Since no one else has answered your question so far, and since I had
to find an answer to the same question only a few weeks ago, this is
what I know about the current state of development of Percolate:

You can find the different versions of Percolate at http://www.music.columbia.edu/PeRColate/

 From there, there is a link to a Pd version of Percolate by Olaf
Matthes. This version, however, is no longer available. From what I've
heard - I was not around when this happened - Olaf seems to have
decided to no longer develop for Pd after a dispute with other
developers.
Unfortunately, no one has stepped up to the plate to create a new port.

So it seems that right now you have two options; find a way to do your
project without the Percolate objects, or move to Max/MSP ...

Hope this helps.

Rene