[PD] Percolate

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:37:54 CEST 2009

Wow, thanks Hans but is ugly new... is incredible...yes... i can put in
osx... but my idea is compile in gnu... buuuu...the license... well ...take
this delay like an opportunity... do you know about similar? i dont wanna
work with vst... you do it?...somebody???

Thanks a lot and this week i will send the pd video for Alexander...

Cheers

José

Chile

http://www.chilemigra.cl